Thursday, February 11, 2016

Install Jenkins plugins from command line including dependencies

To install Jenkins plugins from command line, including dependencies, run the following

curl -X POST -d '<jenkins><install plugin="plugin-name@latest" /></jenkins>' --header 'Content-Type: text/xml' http://localhost:8080/pluginManager/installNecessaryPlugins

where,
        - replace plugin-name with plugin to be installed
        - http://localhost:8080 is the URL where Jenkins service is available. Replace it with your Jenkins url path
       - @latest refers to the latest version of the plugin

Alternatively, one can try the following script too

   https://gist.github.com/micw/e80d739c6099078ce0f3

5 comments:

  1. wow i think this plugin will help me alot. But i am need of best plugin which helps me to control requests in my website. So suggest me one best plugin. Currently i am using SEO yoast plugin.
    Digital Marketing Company in Chennnai

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article. Best case study help from top-rated professional writers. Assignment Achievers is #1 choice for every student in the UAE. Get our assignment writing help service @20% off...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really nice blog. I really like it. Such excellent information for bloggers! It helped me greatly to improve my article. A comprehensive article on Ben 10 Speed Alien Names is available on the internet as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found this article very interesting. Good post. Compared to other posts I read recently, this is outstanding. You will learn more about this topic in my post How fast you hit the spacebar key. Thanks for this great post. After spending a few hours researching, I came across this article spacebar counter, which is worth reading.

    ReplyDelete